You may notice that my icon is of a cat saying "mmmmonkeys." The cat is Bucky B. Katt of the comic strip Get Fuzzy by Darby Conley. This is just about my favorite comic strip, right along with Garfield. I've had a page-a-day calendar of the comic for three years running now. It's what keeps me motivated to go to work! I go in, pull off the page, and then am ready to go home again :-) This year, I also purchased a Get Fuzzy weekly planner. In the past I'd always done Far Side for the weekly planner but figured it was time for a change.
To learn a little bit more about Get Fuzzy check out the wikipedia entry.
You can read the comic here!
P.S. Leave me a comment if you read this thing! It will help me decide how often I'll update and if I'll update to an audience or just for myself.
Friday, January 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
mmmmonkeys!
mmmmonkeys
welcome to the blogosphere, hahaha
Post a Comment