The Cat's Meow
I love to nuzzle their muzzles
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Internships!
I'm all a'flurry right now because I'm planning on applying for a
summer internship
at the Yale Beinecke Library. It's paid! I'll be applying to learn how to catalog rare books, something I find fascinating and a viable career choice.
1 comment:
Danielle
said...
I hope you get in too!
February 19, 2008 at 10:17 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Bibliosaurus Text
View my complete profile
Random Quotes
Goodreads Books
Chamaine's shared items
My Books
Followers
Links
BibliOdyssey
Colour Lovers
Librarians Who Use Rude Words
Mustaches of the Nineteenth Century
My Picasa Photos
Room 26 Cabinet of Curiosities
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(7)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(4)
▼
2008
(16)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
▼
January
(5)
Internships!
Get Fuzzy
Merry Melodies
Brave Little Toaster
Bandwagonning
1 comment:
I hope you get in too!
Post a Comment