I've been obsessed with lip gloss for a very long time. As a trumpet player, these babies get chapped easily. They're also one of my best features, so I like to take care of them.
I got a new lip stain today:
Stila Lip Crush
It reminds me of this one lip stain I had in middle school. Alexa, you know what I'm talking about...purple stuff! It was purplish and we'd slather it all over our lips for that super-hip-kinda-dead look! I had that little thing of purple stuff for years.
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Nerd!
you got me sephora lip gloss as a gift once. you know, the kind that makes your lips all tingly and smells a little spicy. i wore it every day! i was addicted! and then it ran out. now i'm back to boring. ugh.
Do I need to send you more lip gloss Jodi?
Dude I totally remember that lip gloss. I also remember when we tried to make blue lip gloss out of kool aid and just managed to burn out lips.
Post a Comment